One of my goals for 2019 is to read at least 14 books. This post tracks the progress of that goal.
Current & Completed
- How to be a Footballer by Peter Crouch
- Day the World Came to Town: 9/11 in Gander, Newfoundland by Jim DeFede
- Zucked by Roger McNamee
- The Shortest History of Germany by James Hawes
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull
The following list of books are ones that I’m planning to read in the future. You
can also check out my profile on Goodreads where it’s likely to be a bit more
up to date than this list.
- Abundance: The Future Is Better Than You Think by Peter H. Diamandis
- Hit Refresh by Satya Nadella
- A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson
- Introducing Statistics: A Graphic Guide by Eileen Magnello
- The Things that Nobody Knows: 501 Mysteries of Life, the Universe and Everything by William Hartston